September 5, 2012

Fried Apples

As the Fall is starting to peek around the corner...
2 things that I always associate with the Autumn season is anything apple or pumpkin.

The other day, a friend of mine asked me if I could share my recipe of fried apples.
She was on her-- end of the summer vacation...
and strangely, she was craving fried apples. Go figure!

This recipe is SO simple that I wouldn't even call it a recipe.
All you need an apple or 2, a slab if butter and cinnamon is optional!


Take your favorite kind of apple, red delicious, granny smith, gala, fuji, etc...
whatever kind you want!
Peel the skin and cut the apples into slices. Anyway you want- really.


Add about a tablespoon or 2 or 3 of butter into a frying pan and as the butter starts to melt,
add the slices of apples until they are cooked. (slightly softened) add a little sprinkle of cinnamon
and give the apples one last toss in your pan. Plate and eat plain. I guess you could add some
vanilla ice cream but just eating them plain is also JUST. AS. GOOD!


It can't get much easier than that! You can enjoy this snack in 15 minutes tops!
Pin It