October 31, 2012

Lobster Bisque @ Home

As I was at Philly's good ole Chickie's and Pete's the other night-
among the goodies ordered...
I ordered the Lobster Roll and after consuming too many crab fries
and shrimp, I brought half the lobster roll home.



So what did I do....?
I decided to make simple Lobster Bisque. I diced up 1 red bell pepper,
4 stalks of celery and 1 small zucchini. I sauteed them until they were super soft.
Once they were super soft, I added a sprinkle of salt,
about a 1/4 cup of chicken stock and about 3 TBSP of Frank's Hot Sauce
and lastly a small can of tomato sauce.





I took a hand-held blender and blended the veggies right in the pot.
I then microwaved the left-over lobster for about 40 seconds and topped the soup.




Ingredients:

1 red bell pepper, 
4 stalks of celery,
1 small zucchini.
sprinkle of salt, 
1/4 cup of chicken stock, 
3 TBSP of Frank's Hot Sauce
small can of tomato sauce (6 or 8oz)

Zestfully, Let's Cultivate Food